Competência

"Competência é saber fazer bem o que é preciso fazer..."

segunda-feira, 26 de junho de 2017

Inglês VIb Semana 06

Atividade 1
Say if the statements below are true (T) or false (F) according to what we presented to you in videoaula 6.

( F ) Today, it is cooler to speak American English.
( T ) English is used as a lingua franca.
( F ) There are just two ways of speaking English: the British or the American way.
( T ) When we use English as a lingua franca, we do not worry about which pronunciation (English, American, Australian etc.) is better or which word is better.
( T ) We decide what to learn in English based on our needs.
( F ) We cannot practice speaking on our own.

Atividade 2
Complete the sentences using the words given in the box.

1. If I want to find out how to interact with people in different situations (telephone call, service encounters, at a restaurant) I can google for these situations to find sites that will help me do it.
2. Many online dictionaries give you the pronunciation of English words.
3. In YouTube I can find videos about new technologies to learn English, movies, series etc.
4. We can practice speaking by interacting with chatbots .

Atividade 3
Complete Edelweiss' introduction with the words given in the box.


"I am from, believe it or not, Scotland, and the city where I come from is Glasgow, which is an industrial city, not very far from Edinburgh, the capital. I am at present an assistant librarian and I worked as a teacher before that , teaching Portuguese and ancient French."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário