Competência

"Competência é saber fazer bem o que é preciso fazer..."

terça-feira, 20 de junho de 2017

Inglês VIb Semana 05

Atividade 1
Put an (x) next to the three verbs we can use to order food and drinks.
( ) Bring.
( x ) Would like to.
( x ) Could.
( ) Give.
( x ) Have.

Atividade 2
Complete the sentences with the correct kind of coffee.

1. When I want pure coffee I order an Espresso.
2. When I want some coffee, milk, and milk foam I order a Cappuccino .
3. When I want just a dash of milk in my coffee I order a Macchiato .


Atividade 3
Put the sentences below in the correct order.

1. a/ have/ coffee/ Could/ large/ , please/ I/ iced ?
Could I have a large iced coffee, please?

2. latte/ I/ a/ with/ medium/ milk,/ like/ please/ would/ skimmed.
I would like a medium latte with skimmed milk, please.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário